100 Sheets A4 Dye Sublimation Heat Transfer Paper for Polyester Cotton T- Shirt
【COMPATIBLE PRINTERS & INK】Our sublimation printer paper work with DYE SUBLIMATION INK. Compatible with ANY injket printer with sublimation ink, Espon, HP, Canon, Ricoh, Sawgrass, etc. Print on the white side of the heat transfer sublimation paper,easy to distinguish the printable side.
【WIDE APPLICATION】Use our sublimation paper to add color for high quality polyester, material with cotton content≤30%, mug, phone case, puzzle, mouse pad, ceramic plate, bag, cup, non-cotton pillow or light fabric etc. Create your imagination to transfer the image you like to any textured surfaces and make them unique.
【EASY TO USE】Print the image using inkjet printer with sublimation ink. Choose “Mirror Printing” setting, print on the white side. Set the temperature and time. Put the printed image face to the item you want to transfer, After the pressing process finished, peel the transfer paper. Imagine you can create your own design at home in LESS THAN 10 Min
1) Way to distinguish the printed white side: Put the paper to a white wall or desk as a reference to identify. The back side is light pink.
2) Only for light colored or white polyester fabrics and polyester coated items. Hard objects must be coated.
3) It is best to use an absorbent cloth or a non textured paper towel behind your transfer to absorb excess moisture.
4) Blowouts are generally caused by uneven heating, excessive pressure or overheating. To avoid this issue, use a Teflon pad to cover your transfer and lessen the variations in temperature.
5) If you haven't used these sheets before, I would suggest a practice on some scrap fabric before committing to your best t-shirt.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
This paper is not worth the money. I have tried several different blanks and the ink does not transfer in color only a yellowish tint. Don't waste your money.
This company is shit. All I had to do was read to reviews to see that I'm having the same problem as this person mentioned "HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY PACKAGE EVEN THOUGH IT SAYS “delivered”. Company stopped communicating with me over a week ago. Unprofessional. Having a very hard time getting my money back. Don’t waste your time with them."
HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY PACKAGE EVEN THOUGH IT SAYS “delivered”. Company stopped communicating with me over a week ago. Unprofessional. Having a very hard time getting my money back. Don’t waste your time with them.
I like these sheets. They arrived quick and the work great as well. They are for polyester substrates not cotton. Sublimation ink on cotton fades and appears dull. The paper is I use it for polyester only and colors are so vibrant.
Not sure if it’s the paper or my printer I never had problem before I tried this paper the ink doesn’t dry on the paper fast enough so the rollers leave lines I’ve checked other kinds of paper and the printer didn’t do that . Maybe the settings are wrong for this paper but I couldn’t figure it out and it also keep jamming in my printer as well